- Anti-herpes simplex virus activity of sulfated galactans from the red seaweeds Gymnogongrus griffithsiae and Cryptonemia crenulata
- Screening of antimicrobial activities in red, green and brown macroalgae from Gran Canaria (Canary Islands, Spain).
- Effect of seaweed extracts on Streptococcus sobrinus adsorption to salivacoated hydroxyapatite.
- Broad spectrum and mode of action of an antibiotic produced by Scytonema sp. TISTR 8208 in a seaweed-type bioreactor.
- Seaweed compound’s anti-HIV efficacy will be tested in southern Africa
- In vitro snake venom detoxifying action of ...